10 Reasons to Require a Nanny to Have a Car
December 28, 2011 | in Nannies
When hiring a nanny, you should decide early on whether you prefer a live-in or live-out caregiver. You will also need to determine whether you require her to have her own car. The following are ten reasons to require a nanny to have a car:
- A live-out nanny will need to be able to commute reliably to and from your home. This might necessitate having her own transportation.
- Your family vehicles are needed for your own commutes and there are no additional vehicles available.
- If your budget won’t allow you to have a family car available to her, she will need to use her own vehicle for transportation. This, however, will mean providing compensation of some sort.
- You may also wish to save on your own car insurance by having your nanny operate and insure her own vehicle.
- It may be a good idea to have your nanny use her own car for a while until you feel comfortable allowing her to use a family vehicle.
- If your new nanny has any moving violations on her driving record, but is otherwise fully qualified and a good match for the family, having her use her own car until her violations are removed might be advisable.
- If your nanny uses her car instead of yours, you can also save on fuel costs. This makes it more cost-effective to compensate your nanny for the use of her car.
- Maintenance and repair bills on your family car can also add up quickly. If your nanny uses her car, you can provide additional incentives, like paid time off, or a health club membership, and still save money.
- If your nanny has her own vehicle,in addition to your family vehicle(s), you have some added insurance that reliable transportation would be available in an emergency.
- Your nanny’s car would make the logistics of getting your vehicles serviced a lot easier. You could rotate all vehicles for repairs and maintenance as needed, without being short of transportation.
Comments are closed.
DIY & Sign up Online
We have partnered with eNannySource to help you search for the perfect nanny in your area in addition to our other services.
Enter your zipcode to get started:
- How to Calm Back to School Jitters
- What to Include in Your Nanny’s Annual Review
- 25 Blogs Featuring the Most Inspiring Parenting Stories
- Crazy Things Kids Say About Old People
- 21 Blogs with Insightful Tips for Helping Kids Through a Move
- Is Lying to Your Kids About the Tooth Fairy Wrong?
- 21 Blogs Making Fun Homemade Mixtures for the Kids to Get Their Hands Into
- 10 of the Most Hated Cartoon Characters by Moms of All Time
- How to Hide Electrical Wires from Computers, TVs and Small Appliances
- 30 Blogs with the Best Tips on Helping Your Child Prepare for Standardized Testing
National Nannies History
- Modele telefoane nokia cu tastatura
- Modele redwork gratuit
- Modele ongle nail art 2017
- Modele lettre demande de congé cif
- Modele itemi ghergut
- Modele facture auto entrepreneur gratuit excel
- Modele de zugraveli in 2 culori
- Modele de radiateur
- Modele de minnie
- Modele de lettre fermeture pel
- Modele de demande manuscrite pour participation a un concours
- Modele de contrat d`entretien chaudiere gaz
- Modele de bonnet
- Modele cantash te vogla
- Modèles emboités définition
- Modèle pour métier à tisser
- Modèle lettre de résiliation curves
- Modèle gratuit de contrat de prêt à un salarié
- Modèle de voiture opel
- Modèle de repertoire téléphonique