16 Blogs that Will Make You Laugh with Funny April Fools’ Day Pranks
February 27, 2013 | in Nannies
April 1st, also known as April Fools’ Day, is a day set aside for playing silly pranks on your friends and family. Make your friends and family laugh this year by playing a few funny pranks on them. You’ll find a wide array of pranks in these 16 blog entries, from pranks that parents play on kids to some that kids can play on their parents, some that are truly elaborate pranks and some entertaining food pranks that will get everyone laughing. It will be so much fun, your family will wish that April fool’s day was every day.
How much fun would it be to wake up to blue milk in the morning instead of white? Can you imagine diving into dessert, only to find out its dinner? Think of all the fun you can have with these pranks on April Fools’ Day. These four blog posts will show you the way to get them laughing.
- April Fool’s Day Pranks Tons of ideas can be found on this post. There are so many great ones, you won’t be able to pick which ones to do!
- 10 Food Pranks for April Fool’s Day Funny food pranks that are simple to pull off can be found in this post.
- How to Prank Someone’s Food for April Fool’s Day Make some chocolate covered garlic or caramel onions on a stick to prank your friends and family.
- April Fool’s Day Food Pranks That Will Get Them All Laughing Try passing off French toast fries and jam for the real thing.
What could be more fun than pranking your kids? Sneak in and toilet paper your kid’s room while they are asleep and watch their face when they wake up the next morning. How funny would it be if you froze your kid’s cereal in the bowl and served it to them? Parents have a lot of ways they can trick their kids. Check out these four blogs for more hilarious ideas.
- 50 Easy April Fool’s Day Pranks to Play on Your Friends Some of these will work on your kids and others will work on your friends at the office.
- April Fool’s Day Ideas Switch around the juice and cereal and watch your kids’ faces when they sit down to breakfast.
- April Fools’ Day Pranks to Play on Kids Watch a video of a child trying to eat a frozen bowl of cereal.
- 10 April Fool’s Day Pranks for the Whole Family! The kids have gotten mom one too many times and she has declared prank war this year.
Share these pranks with your kids so they can prank their friends or maybe their dad. These pranks are harmless and will make everyone laugh, and who can’t use a little more laughter in their life? To find out more about these kid-friendly pranks, take a look at these four blog articles.
- Just Joking! April Fool’s Day Prank Ideas for Kids Beware if you share this blog post with your kids. There are some oldies, but goodies in here.
- Pranks and Jokes on April Fool’s Day!! History of April Fools’ Day and a kid prank on her parent.
- More Great April Fool’s Day Pranks! Create a fake spill that will cause your mom to freak out.
- April Fools Day Jokes, Pranks and Tricks These gags can be played on anyone from total strangers to friends.
As usual, there are always those people that will take things over the top to get a laugh. Put a “For Sale” sign in your yard complete with flyer box so when your neighbors come by and take a flyer they will find a big, “April Fools’ Day” note instead. Check out these four blog entries for more elaborate pranks, in case you’re one of those people that love a big laugh.
- 60 Slick Office Tricks for April Fool’s Day Tie the drawers shut, rearrange the keys on someone’s keyboard and many other pranks to do at the office.
- 10 April Fools Day Pranks for Kids Post a “for sale” sign in your own yard, but don’t tell the neighbors or the kids and watch the reactions.
- The Origins of April Fool’s Day Some history of the day, plus a humorous prank phone call set-up.
- 5 Safe Office Pranks for April Fool’s Day From filling an umbrella with confetti to changing the software on a co-workers computer, this post is full of pranks that can be pretty involved.
Comments are closed.
DIY & Sign up Online
We have partnered with eNannySource to help you search for the perfect nanny in your area in addition to our other services.
Enter your zipcode to get started:
- How to Calm Back to School Jitters
- What to Include in Your Nanny’s Annual Review
- 25 Blogs Featuring the Most Inspiring Parenting Stories
- Crazy Things Kids Say About Old People
- 21 Blogs with Insightful Tips for Helping Kids Through a Move
- Is Lying to Your Kids About the Tooth Fairy Wrong?
- 21 Blogs Making Fun Homemade Mixtures for the Kids to Get Their Hands Into
- 10 of the Most Hated Cartoon Characters by Moms of All Time
- How to Hide Electrical Wires from Computers, TVs and Small Appliances
- 30 Blogs with the Best Tips on Helping Your Child Prepare for Standardized Testing