10 Lessons Kids Can Learn from the Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls are Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup, three kindergarteners from Townsville, U.S.A. who kick butt with their individual talents. The cartoon series began on Cartoon Network as part of the World Premier Toons showcase program, before airing solo in 1998. These three sisters working together and complementing one another’s strengths to vanquish evil, offer the following 10 lessons for kids:
- You can accomplish more working together as a team. Each of the girls has her own superpower that makes her formidable. As a team, however, those powers are multiplied and the Powerpuff Girls are unbeatable.
- Siblings need to look out for one another. Even with their powers, the three sisters are still dependent on one another, and always look out for the other two. Bid sister Blossom especially shows us what love for our siblings really means.
- Everyone has value. Bubbles and Blossom each have their superpowers. Bubbles can understand foreign languages and communicate with animals; Blossom has that icy and fiery breath. Buttercup is a fighter, plain and simple. She lacks a real superpower of her own, but she’s still an equal member of the team.
- The right chemistry makes all the difference. When Professor Utonium was creating the Powerpuff Girls out of” sugar and spice, and everything nice”, Mojo Jojo bumped some Chemical X into the mix. This accounts for the unique nature of the girls.
- Great teachers have a great influence on theirs students’ lives. Ms. Keane is a caring and loving figure in the lives of her students. Her influence is a big reason why Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup are such caring members of their community.
- You can make a difference in your community. The Powerpuff Girls show us that anyone can help their neighbors and make their community a better place to live. Even going so far as to help the mayor do his job, these girls have great civic pride and make sure their hometown stays great, and crime-free.
- Money can’t buy happiness. The Powerpuff Girls have a nemesis named Princess Morbucks, whose family is loaded. She tries to defeat the girls with all manner of weaponry paid for by her rich dad, because they wouldn’t let her join the PPG’s, but to no avail.
- It’s a bad idea to monkey with super crime-fighters. Just ask Mojo Jojo, that big-brained simian with bad intent. He’s the former lab assistant of Professor Utonium who nowadays is bent on the destruction of our Powerpuff Girls.
- Behind every great man there really is a great woman. Let’s face it, without Sara Bellum as his assistant, the Mayor would be as lost as last year’s Easter eggs. Ms. Bellum keeps him on track, or at least as much as anyone can keep the Mayor on track.
- There’s no power stronger than sisterly love. Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup stick together like glue, and woe unto anyone who tries to come between them, or confront them. Their love for each other and their home is what keeps them fighting evil, and cavities.
DIY & Sign up Online
We have partnered with eNannySource to help you search for the perfect nanny in your area in addition to our other services.
Enter your zipcode to get started:
- How to Calm Back to School Jitters
- What to Include in Your Nanny’s Annual Review
- 25 Blogs Featuring the Most Inspiring Parenting Stories
- Crazy Things Kids Say About Old People
- 21 Blogs with Insightful Tips for Helping Kids Through a Move
- Is Lying to Your Kids About the Tooth Fairy Wrong?
- 21 Blogs Making Fun Homemade Mixtures for the Kids to Get Their Hands Into
- 10 of the Most Hated Cartoon Characters by Moms of All Time
- How to Hide Electrical Wires from Computers, TVs and Small Appliances
- 30 Blogs with the Best Tips on Helping Your Child Prepare for Standardized Testing
National Nannies History
- Pillow Agreement Definition
- Retroactive Caregiver Agreement
- What Is Condition and Warranty in Contract Law
- Shared Ownership Contract Template
- How to Start Labour Contract Business
- Prenuptial Agreement in Bengali
- State of Nj Installment Agreement
- When Does an Agreement Become Unconditional
- Illinois Contract Law Impossibility of Performance
- Service Agreement Francais
- Group Contains a Subject and a Verb in Agreement
- Tenant Commercial Lease Agreement
- Indigo Card Agreement
- Home Improvement Contractors License Louisiana
- The Contracts Rights of Third Parties Act 1999 Shall Not Apply to This Agreement
- Taliban Agreement Text
- 6 Months or 12 Months Tenancy Agreement
- Property Management Agreements Should Include the following except
- Agent Contracting with Humana
- Nrcan Collective Agreement